Discover windsurfing in Tarifa, southern Spain, one of the best spots in Europe and in the world to learn and practice watersports
Enjoy temperated climate and sea all year round
Just relax after your windsurfing lessons in our bar / restaurant by the sea
- Experience windsurfing in a unique and natural location
- Enjoy the beautiful views in the best part of Tarifa
- Learn quickly with a professional and experienced instructor
- Practice comfortably in shallow water with an adapted material to your level in our semi-private beach
- Taste our varied Spanish tapas with a glass of wine, a cold beer or a fresh juice after your lesson
– Camping car parking € 10 (better to use the parking published free next to ION CLUB HURRICANE at 200m)
link parking: https://youtu.be/MWfEFZRHb0I
– Bring 50+ mineral sun cream, shower gel / soap, towel and a bottle of water
– Complete windsurfing equipment
– Neoprene suit with life vests, helmets, booties, harness
– Accident and civil liability insurance
– Rescue boat
– Hot showers and WC
– From 6 years old
– Swim correctly
– Do not eat too much neither drink alcohol before your lesson
– Not to advise for people with physical problems
– Group lesson duration will be reduced by 30 minutes if there is only one student.
Group Windsurfing Lessons
- Learn safely all the basic elements necessary to enjoy the sport.
- Goal: to achieve autonomy in light to moderate winds.
- Duration of Windsurfing class: 2 hours
- Maximum 5 students / class
Plan of each class:
- Preparation of the material with the help of your instructor
- Global physical warming up of the body
- Practice on the beach and in the water for about 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Navigation debriefing
- Equipment cleaning and storage.
The Torre de la peña campsite in Tarifa is definitely one of the best places in Europe to enjoy the true windsurfing experience.
After your session, simply relax in our bar/restaurant near the sea and have a drink and/or some tapas.
Group windsurfing Lessons we offer
- 5 x 2 Hr Lessons (5 Days)
- 3 x 2 Hr Lessons (3 Days)
- 1 x 2 Hr Lesson (1 Day)
Your Windsurfing Instructor: Stéphane BICHLER, licensed in Sciences and Techniques of Physical and Sporty Activities at the University of Reims, France (STAPS) and Sports Educator specializing in sailing (BEES 1st grade)
Magnifico curso de iniciacion con Stef. Me lo he pasado genial y esto me esta enganchando. Amenazo con volver muy pronto. Recomendable 100×100. Gracias por todo amigo.