Discover surfing in Tarifa, southern Spain, one of the best spots in Europe and in the world to learn and practice watersports
Enjoy temperated climate and sea all year round
Relax after your session in our bar / restaurant by the sea
- Experience surfing in a unique and natural location
- Enjoy the beautiful views in the best part of Tarifa
- Learn quickly with a professional and experienced instructor
- Practice comfortably in shallow water with an adapted material for beginners in uncrowded spot
- Taste our varied Spanish tapas with a glass of wine, a cold beer or a fresh juice after your lesson
– Full surfing equipment
– Wetsuit (5€ extra in rental), helmets, booties
– Accident insurance and civil liability
– Hot showers , WC
– Parking fee
– Bring a mineral sunscreen 50+, a towel and shower gel/soap
– From 6 years old
– Swimming correctly
– No alcohol, drugs or too much food before your session
– Not to advise for people with physical problems
– The group lesson requieres minimum 2 students
– The surf activity will be postponed or canceled if there are no waves.
– Another activity such as Windsurfing or SUP (Stand UP Paddle) could also be proposed to you, adjusting the pricing according to school rates, but no refund posible.
Group Surfing Lessons
Learn safely the basic elements necessary to enjoy the sport.
Goal: Take your first wave in a bodyboard position, knee position or first take off in the foam & basic knowledges to avoid injury
Duration Surfing class: 2 hours
Maximum 4 students / lesson
Your Surfing Instructor: Stéphane BICHLER, licensed in Sciences and Techniques of Physical and Sporty Activities at the University of Reims, France (STAPS) and Sports Educator specializing in sailing (BEES 1st grade), dedicates his free time to travel and surf as much as possible around the world (Morocco, Indonesia, Carribean, Mauritius, Portugal, Spain…)
Plan of your Surfing Initiation lesson:
1 / Preparation of the material with the help of your instructor
2 / Theory
3 / Global physical warming up of the body
4 / Practice on the beach and in the water for about 1 hour and 15 minutes
5 / Surfing debriefing
6 / Equipment cleaning and storage.
The Torre de la peña campsite in Tarifa is definitely one of the best places in Europe to enjoy the true Surfing experience.
After your session, simply relax in our bar / restaurant near the sea and have a drink
Group Surfing Lessons we offer:
- 1 x 2 Hour Lesson (on 1 Day)
Surfoard beginner Softech, booties, wax, helmet, liability & accident insurance (extra wetsuit 5€)
all for just 15€ per 1/2 day
Magnifico curso de iniciacion con Stef. Me lo he pasado genial y esto me esta enganchando. Amenazo con volver muy pronto. Recomendable 100×100. Gracias por todo amigo.